How to Order
You may order directly from any product page on our website by selecting the quantity desired and by clicking on the Add to Cart button. After you have added your desired item(s) to your shopping cart you can checkout on our safe and secure server. To checkout simply click on the button that says checkout at the bottom right of our shipping cart page. From here you will be prompted to sign into your account, checkout using a social log in, or checkout as a guest or sign up for a new account. Once you have chosen how you would like to proceed follow the prompts through the process.
Our Learning Resources customer service representatives are available to assist you Monday through Friday between 7:30 A.M. and 5:00 P.M. CST. To speak to a representative please call us at 1-800-333-8281. International customers may call 1-847-573-8400.
Orders placed by fax can be sent to us at 1-888-892-8731. You may print out your shopping cart from LearningResources.com.
Online Purchase Orders
Purchase Orders from schools and organizations are accepted. Before you can use a purchase order online you must be set up in our system. Please fill out your information here. You will then be contacted by someone from Learning Resources when your account is set up. You must have an account on Learning Resources web site to apply.
Tax Exempt Orders
If you have a tax exempt certificate and would like to place an order online you will need to be set up in our system. Please fill out your information here. You will be contacted by someone from Learning Resources and they will need you to provide them with your tax exempt certificate. Once they have that they will be able to set up your account. Please note that you will need to be a registered user on the Learning Resources web site to be able to use this feature.
- English Language Arts
- Geography/Social Studies
- Early Childhood
- Imaginative & Role Play
- Discovery & Exploration
- Games & Puzzles
- Critical Thinking
- English Language Arts
- Classroom Kits
- Skill Development
- Learning Styles
- Autism Spectrum
- Teacher Resources
For Your Classroom
- Classroom Activities
Tips for Your Classroom
- 10 Tips for Making Science Cross-Curricular
- 10 Tips for Using Reading Games
- 10 Tips to Organize Classroom for maximum Efficiency
- 5 Ways to Liven Up Student Response
- Overcoming Common Core Fears
- Demystifying Informational Text
- Cross-Curricular Math Tips that Rock
- Start the Year Off Right
- Build a Strong and Successful Common Core Classroom
- Tips and Tools to Help Your Students
- Tips to Add STEM into your Classroom
- Strategies to Support the Autism Spectrum in Your Classroom
- Starting Out With Math Manipulatives
- Simple Technology Activities
Learning At Home
- Ready, Set, Learn!
- Bored No More
- Making the Most of Parent-Teacher Conferences
- Getting Involved
- Getting Your Child Ready For School
- Encouraging Healthy Eating Habits
- Traveling with Kids?
- Cool Summer Learning
- Progress Check
- The Power of Imaginative Play
- Teacher Gifts that Keep Giving
- The True Value of a Toy
- Personality Presents
- 10 Tips to Keep Your New Year's Resolutions Strong All Year Long
- Making Memories
- Family Game Night
- Discover STEM
- Top 10 Product Picks for Kids with Autism
- Top Picks for Summer Learning for Kids with Special Needs
- Outdoor Learning, Outdoor Fun
- Plan for Summer Learning
- Thinking About Critical Thinking
- Autism in the Classroom
- Tips for Intervention's "First Responders"
- Decorating Your Classroom
- Using Manipulatives in Reading Intervention
- Help ELLs See the Big Picture
- Research on the Benefits of Manipulatives
- Embrace Technology for Assessment
- Blaze New Paths to Understanding
- What is STEM?
- Product Information
- Product Videos
- Bonus Content
- Activity and Coloring Pages