LEARNING RESOURCES® FACT SHEET
American International Toy Fair Booth #673
Heard the buzz about electronic flashcards from Learning Resources®?
Vernon Hills, IL – For more than 27 years, Learning Resources® has been a global leader in developing engaging, hands-on learning experiences for children. Developed by top educators who understand learning and children, the Company's innovative educational toys tap into the limitless potential of children everywhere, inspiring them to reach new heights.
For 2012, Learning Resources is adding two exciting new handheld, electronic flashcards to its line. These fun, on-the-go tools help children practice key math skills (some of the trickiest!) in a cool, motivating format. By putting simple-to-use, simple tech tools directly into the hands of children, Learning Resources is extending classroom learning into the home and beyond.
New Electronic Flashcards:
- Cash Bash® Electronic Flash Card®
Make sense of dollars and cents! Race the clock (60-second rounds) to identify coins, add coin values and practice simple addition. Handheld flashcard game has 2 levels of play, audio feedback and volume control. Measures 5" L x 4" H. Requires 3AAA batteries, not included.
Ages 7+. SRP: $16.99
- Multiplication Master Electronic Flash Card®
Times up! Handheld flash-card game targets tricky times tables—play just the ones you want or select them all! Answer as many problems (numbers 0–12) as you can in 60 seconds. Vertical problem format, 2 skill levels, timed/untimed modes plus fun sound effects. Measures 4 1⁄2" in diameter. Requires 3AAA batteries, not included.
Ages 7+. SRP: $16.99
About Learning Resources
Learning Resources is a leading global manufacturer of educational products that deliver unique multisensory learning experiences. For more than 25 years, teachers and parents have trusted the company's award-winning products to turn their classrooms and homes into creative and motivational environments where children find joy in learning and reach their full potential. Learning Resources is headquartered in Vernon Hills, Ill., with a European office based in Kings Lynn, Norfolk, England. For more information, visit www.learningresources.com or call 1-800-333-8281.
- English Language Arts
- Geography/Social Studies
- Early Childhood
- Imaginative & Role Play
- Discovery & Exploration
- Games & Puzzles
- Critical Thinking
- English Language Arts
- Classroom Kits
- Skill Development
- Learning Styles
- Autism Spectrum
- Teacher Resources
For Your Classroom
- Classroom Activities
Tips for Your Classroom
- 10 Tips for Making Science Cross-Curricular
- 10 Tips for Using Reading Games
- 10 Tips to Organize Classroom for maximum Efficiency
- 5 Ways to Liven Up Student Response
- Overcoming Common Core Fears
- Demystifying Informational Text
- Cross-Curricular Math Tips that Rock
- Start the Year Off Right
- Build a Strong and Successful Common Core Classroom
- Tips and Tools to Help Your Students
- Tips to Add STEM into your Classroom
- Strategies to Support the Autism Spectrum in Your Classroom
- Starting Out With Math Manipulatives
- Setting Up for Classroom Success
- 6 Tips to Support Self Esteem in your Students
- 11 Tips for Spelling Success
- STEMify Your Speech. STEMify Your Class!
- Simple Technology Activities
Learning At Home
- Ready, Set, Learn!
- Bored No More
- Making the Most of Parent-Teacher Conferences
- Getting Involved
- Getting Your Child Ready For School
- Encouraging Healthy Eating Habits
- Traveling with Kids?
- Cool Summer Learning
- Progress Check
- The Power of Imaginative Play
- Teacher Gifts that Keep Giving
- The True Value of a Toy
- Personality Presents
- 10 Tips to Keep Your New Year's Resolutions Strong All Year Long
- Making Memories
- Family Game Night
- Discover STEM
- Top 10 Product Picks for Kids with Autism
- Top Picks for Summer Learning for Kids with Special Needs
- Outdoor Learning, Outdoor Fun
- Plan for Summer Learning
- Tips to Help Kids Start the School Year Strong
- 5 Questions to Ask at Open House
- Halloween Treats
- Science Fairs: Simple Steps to Success
- Halloween Costumes
- Halloween Party – Mad Scientist Mania
- Parent-Teacher Conference: 7 Questions Moms & Dads Need To Ask
- The Present Personalizer: A Guide to Picking Gifts By Personality
- Special Holidays, Special Needs: 10 Tips for Moms!
- Thinking About Critical Thinking
- Autism in the Classroom
- Tips for Intervention's "First Responders"
- Decorating Your Classroom
- Using Manipulatives in Reading Intervention
- Help ELLs See the Big Picture
- Research on the Benefits of Manipulatives
- Embrace Technology for Assessment
- Blaze New Paths to Understanding
- What is STEM?
- Product Information
- Product Videos
- Bonus Content
- Activity and Coloring Pages