LEARNING RESOURCES® FACT SHEET
American International Toy Fair Booth #673
Learning Resources® is serving up scrumptious fun!
Vernon Hills, IL – For more than 27 years, Learning Resources® has been a global leader in developing engaging, hands-on learning experiences for children. Developed by top educators who understand learning and children, the Company's innovative educational toys tap into the limitless potential of children everywhere, inspiring them to reach new heights.
Today's special: all you can imagine! In 2012, Learning Resources is serving up a variety of delectable, food-themed toys and activity sets. There's no sell-by date on these imaginative "treats"—they're good for hundreds of hours of learning fun! From candy-themed construction to farm-fresh color sorting, we're giving children permission to play with their food.
Highlights of New Food-Themed Toys and Activity Sets include:
Farmer's Market Color Sorting Set
It's market day! Little gardeners can sort and sell bushels of farm-fresh produce! Great for color recognition and imaginative play. Includes Activity Guide, 25 foods and stickers for labeling 5 baskets that measure 4" H x 5 1⁄2" in diameter.
Ages 3+. SRP: $39.99 for set of 30
- Candy Construction
Build some sweet structures! Stretch those creativity, problem solving and fine motor skills. Includes chunky, durable candy pieces in a variety of fun, familiar designs plus Activity Guide with illustrated, step-by-step building directions. Largest piece measures 7" L x 1⁄2" in diameter.
Ages 4+. SRP: $34.99 for set of 90
- Smart Snacks® Count 'em Up Popcorn
Big corny fun! Practice counting, numbers and stacking. Includes 15 jumbo popcorn pieces to count into 5 different-size bowls (printed with numbers 1–5). Bowls nest to store—largest measures 2 1⁄4" H x 4 3⁄4" in diameter.
Ages 2+. SRP: $17.99 for set of 20
- Smart Snacks® Alpha Pops
Pop together a rainbow of frozen treats to match uppercase and lowercase letters. Double-sided to include all 26 letters. Also great for color recognition, fine motor skills and imaginative play! Single Alpha Pop measures 4" L x 1 1⁄4" W.
Ages 2+. SRP: $17.99 for set of 13
About Learning Resources
Learning Resources is a leading global manufacturer of educational products that deliver unique multisensory learning experiences. For more than 25 years, teachers and parents have trusted the company's award-winning products to turn their classrooms and homes into creative and motivational environments where children find joy in learning and reach their full potential. Learning Resources is headquartered in Vernon Hills, Ill., with a European office based in Kings Lynn, Norfolk, England. For more information, visit www.learningresources.com or call 1-800-333-8281.
- English Language Arts
- Geography/Social Studies
- Early Childhood
- Imaginative & Role Play
- Discovery & Exploration
- Games & Puzzles
- Critical Thinking
- English Language Arts
- Classroom Kits
- Skill Development
- Learning Styles
- Autism Spectrum
- Teacher Resources
For Your Classroom
- Classroom Activities
Tips for Your Classroom
- 10 Tips for Making Science Cross-Curricular
- 10 Tips for Using Reading Games
- 10 Tips to Organize Classroom for maximum Efficiency
- 5 Ways to Liven Up Student Response
- Overcoming Common Core Fears
- Demystifying Informational Text
- Cross-Curricular Math Tips that Rock
- Start the Year Off Right
- Build a Strong and Successful Common Core Classroom
- Tips and Tools to Help Your Students
- Tips to Add STEM into your Classroom
- Strategies to Support the Autism Spectrum in Your Classroom
- Starting Out With Math Manipulatives
- Setting Up for Classroom Success
- 6 Tips to Support Self Esteem in your Students
- 11 Tips for Spelling Success
- STEMify Your Speech. STEMify Your Class!
- Simple Technology Activities
Learning At Home
- Ready, Set, Learn!
- Bored No More
- Making the Most of Parent-Teacher Conferences
- Getting Involved
- Getting Your Child Ready For School
- Encouraging Healthy Eating Habits
- Traveling with Kids?
- Cool Summer Learning
- Progress Check
- The Power of Imaginative Play
- Teacher Gifts that Keep Giving
- The True Value of a Toy
- Personality Presents
- 10 Tips to Keep Your New Year's Resolutions Strong All Year Long
- Making Memories
- Family Game Night
- Discover STEM
- Top 10 Product Picks for Kids with Autism
- Top Picks for Summer Learning for Kids with Special Needs
- Outdoor Learning, Outdoor Fun
- Plan for Summer Learning
- Tips to Help Kids Start the School Year Strong
- 5 Questions to Ask at Open House
- Halloween Treats
- Science Fairs: Simple Steps to Success
- Halloween Costumes
- Halloween Party – Mad Scientist Mania
- Parent-Teacher Conference: 7 Questions Moms & Dads Need To Ask
- The Present Personalizer: A Guide to Picking Gifts By Personality
- Special Holidays, Special Needs: 10 Tips for Moms!
- Thinking About Critical Thinking
- Autism in the Classroom
- Tips for Intervention's "First Responders"
- Decorating Your Classroom
- Using Manipulatives in Reading Intervention
- Help ELLs See the Big Picture
- Research on the Benefits of Manipulatives
- Embrace Technology for Assessment
- Blaze New Paths to Understanding
- What is STEM?
- Product Information
- Product Videos
- Bonus Content
- Activity and Coloring Pages