LEARNING RESOURCES® FACT SHEET
American International Toy Fair Booth #673
Learning Resources expands award-winning New Sprouts line!
VERNON HILLS, IL – For almost 30 years, Learning Resources has been a global leader in developing engaging, hands-on learning experiences for children. Developed by top educators who understand learning and children, the Company's innovative educational toys tap into the limitless potential of children everywhere, inspiring them to reach new heights.
For 2013, Learning Resources has added 4 new items to its award-winning New Sprouts™ line! These boldly colored, contemporary toys were developed especially for toddler play! In the world of toddlers, imaginative play = learning. And role-playing everyday routines is crucial for getting little ones on the path to school readiness. New Sprouts™ products feature ergonomically designed pieces that are easily grasped by little hands. Soft, rounded parts make them super-safe and super-appealing to active hands and curious minds!
Highlights of the new New Sprouts® products include:
- New Sprouts® Ring It Up!
My very own cash register Count on fun with this toddler-powered cash register! Press the number buttons to spin the colorful display, then count the featured fruit and veggies! Place a matching coin in one of the dual coin slots and twist the knob to see what happens. Coins tumble down the slide or disappear into the cash drawer-just press the big purple button to open it! Sturdy, quiet toy encourages early counting and number skills and allows children to explore cause and effect. Features chunky buttons, pop-open cash drawer and 5 numbered coins. Ages 2+. SRP: $29.99 6 Pieces
- New Sprouts® Cook It!
My very own chef set Good-looking cooking for the littlest chefs! Modern, 6-piece set features soft, rounded parts and easy-grip handles-perfect for toddler play! Includes a lid that fits on both pot and pan. All pieces stack and store neatly together. Coordinates with other New Sprouts™ items, including play food. Largest piece (pot) measures 5½"L x 4"H. Ages 2+. SRP: $24.99 6 Pieces
- New Sprouts® Picnic Set
Pass the mustard! Whether indoors or out, encourage early dramatic play with this delicious set! Divided plates are perfect for serving mini-hamburgers, watermelon and more! And don't forget the ketchup and mustard-both bottles feature a pretend "squirt". All 14 pieces store in a durable picnic basket with handles. Ages 2+. SRP: $24.99 15 Pieces
- New Sprouts® Fresh Picked Fruit & Veggie Tote
Fill a tote with nutritious, freshly designed produce and invite early dramatic play! Durable canvas tote holds an assortment of colorful fruit and vegetables and measures 9"W x 8"H. Ages 2+. SRP: $29.99 17 Pieces
About Learning Resources®
Learning Resources is a leading global manufacturer of educational products that deliver unique multisensory learning experiences. For more than 25 years, teachers and parents have trusted the company's award-winning products to turn their classrooms and homes into creative and motivational environments where children find joy in learning and reach their full potential. Learning Resources is headquartered in Vernon Hills, Ill., with a European office based in Kings Lynn, Norfolk, England. For more information, visit www.learningresources.com or call 1-800-333-8281.
- English Language Arts
- Geography/Social Studies
- Early Childhood
- Imaginative & Role Play
- Discovery & Exploration
- Games & Puzzles
- Critical Thinking
- English Language Arts
- Classroom Kits
- Skill Development
- Learning Styles
- Autism Spectrum
- Teacher Resources
For Your Classroom
- Classroom Activities
Tips for Your Classroom
- 10 Tips for Making Science Cross-Curricular
- 10 Tips for Using Reading Games
- 10 Tips to Organize Classroom for maximum Efficiency
- 5 Ways to Liven Up Student Response
- Overcoming Common Core Fears
- Demystifying Informational Text
- Cross-Curricular Math Tips that Rock
- Start the Year Off Right
- Build a Strong and Successful Common Core Classroom
- Tips and Tools to Help Your Students
- Tips to Add STEM into your Classroom
- Strategies to Support the Autism Spectrum in Your Classroom
- Starting Out With Math Manipulatives
- Setting Up for Classroom Success
- 6 Tips to Support Self Esteem in your Students
- 11 Tips for Spelling Success
- STEMify Your Speech. STEMify Your Class!
- Simple Technology Activities
Learning At Home
- Ready, Set, Learn!
- Bored No More
- Making the Most of Parent-Teacher Conferences
- Getting Involved
- Getting Your Child Ready For School
- Encouraging Healthy Eating Habits
- Traveling with Kids?
- Cool Summer Learning
- Progress Check
- The Power of Imaginative Play
- Teacher Gifts that Keep Giving
- The True Value of a Toy
- Personality Presents
- 10 Tips to Keep Your New Year's Resolutions Strong All Year Long
- Making Memories
- Family Game Night
- Discover STEM
- Top 10 Product Picks for Kids with Autism
- Top Picks for Summer Learning for Kids with Special Needs
- Outdoor Learning, Outdoor Fun
- Plan for Summer Learning
- Tips to Help Kids Start the School Year Strong
- 5 Questions to Ask at Open House
- Halloween Treats
- Science Fairs: Simple Steps to Success
- Halloween Costumes
- Halloween Party – Mad Scientist Mania
- Parent-Teacher Conference: 7 Questions Moms & Dads Need To Ask
- The Present Personalizer: A Guide to Picking Gifts By Personality
- Special Holidays, Special Needs: 10 Tips for Moms!
- Thinking About Critical Thinking
- Autism in the Classroom
- Tips for Intervention's "First Responders"
- Decorating Your Classroom
- Using Manipulatives in Reading Intervention
- Help ELLs See the Big Picture
- Research on the Benefits of Manipulatives
- Embrace Technology for Assessment
- Blaze New Paths to Understanding
- What is STEM?
- Product Information
- Product Videos
- Bonus Content
- Activity and Coloring Pages