LEARNING RESOURCES® FACT SHEET
American International Toy Fair Booth #2403
Learning Resources® Introduces a New Flavor of Learning with Bright Bites
Vernon Hills, IL – For over 30 years, Learning Resources has been a global leader in developing engaging, hands-on learning experiences for children. Developed by top educators who understand learning and children, the Company's innovative educational toys tap into the limitless potential of children everywhere, inspiring them to reach new heights.
For 2015, Learning Resources introduced six colorful products in an all new Bright Bites™ line. These single servings of food favorites combine imaginative play with essential early skills to provide a hearty helping of learning and role-playing fun!
Highlights of the new Bright Bites products include
- Bright Bites Number Stack Pancakes
Start stacking early counting skills with a breakfast favorite fresh out of the skillet! Pancakes are numbered 1–5 to place one at a time into the pan using a handy spatula. A fun way to learn numbers and develop fine motor (stacking) skills. The playful design encourages plenty of practice and imaginative play. Pancakes measure 3" in diameter.
Ages 2+. SRP: $14.99 7 Pieces
- Bright Bites Burger Shapes
Build a burger full of shapes! Start with the bun and hamburger patty (circles). Add ketchup (heart) and mustard (star) for extra flavor and a slice of cheese (square). Top it off with lettuce (triangle), pickle (clover), and onion (hexagon) for a healthy crunch. A savory way to learn shapes and sorting from the bottom bun to the top! Includes a plate to build the perfect burger, which measures 3"H when stacked.
Ages 2+. SRP: $14.99 10 Pieces
- Bright Bites Cook & Count Breakfast
Make your breakfast with one piece of toast, two fresh-cracked eggs, and three slices of crispy bacon. Garnish the plate with fresh fruit, including four orange wedges and five raspberries. This well-rounded breakfast is a hearty way to develop early counting skills. With 16 bright pieces in all, this set is the most important meal of the day! Plate measures 6¾" in diameter.
Ages 3+. SRP: $14.99 16 Pieces
- Bright Bites Mix & Match Pizza
Create your own personal pizza! Add the toppings however you'd like, and then see if you can match the pattern. Pepperoni, green peppers, and mushrooms are the perfect ingredients to build early matching and sequencing skills. Pizza pan measures 7" in diameter.
Ages 3+. SRP: $14.99 17 Pieces
- Bright Bites Alphabet Soup
Enjoy a hearty serving of alphabet fun in every spoonful with this bowl of 26 colorful noodles, from A–Z, to practice the alphabet and color recognition. Letters measure 1¼"–1½"H.
Ages 3+. SRP: $14.99 28 Pieces
- Bright Bites Color Fun Fruit Pie
Teach early counting skills and attributes (colors and fruit shapes) with a tasty fresh-fruit pie! Includes four colorful fruits (lemon wedges, strawberries, blueberries, and lime wedges) for 11 pieces to sort within a bright, playful pie tin. Top crust can be used as a bowl to conveniently hold fruits. Pie measures 2¾"H.
Ages 3+. SRP: $14.99 13 Pieces
About Learning Resources®
Learning Resources® is a leading global manufacturer of innovative, hands-on educational products trusted by teachers and parents and loved by children. The Company's 1,100+ high-quality products are sold in more than 80 countries, serving children and their families, preschool, kindergarten, primary, and middle-school markets. Among the Company's brands are Pretend & Play®, Smart Snacks®, Bright Bites™, New Sprouts®, Gears! Gears! Gears!®, Primary Science, Rainbow Fractions®, and Reading Rods®. Learning Resources is headquartered in Vernon Hills, IL, with a European office based in Kings Lynn, Norfolk, England.
For more information visit www.LearningResources.com or call 1-800-333-8281.
- English Language Arts
- Geography/Social Studies
- Early Childhood
- Imaginative & Role Play
- Discovery & Exploration
- Games & Puzzles
- Critical Thinking
- English Language Arts
- Classroom Kits
- Skill Development
- Learning Styles
- Autism Spectrum
- Teacher Resources
For Your Classroom
- Classroom Activities
Tips for Your Classroom
- 10 Tips for Making Science Cross-Curricular
- 10 Tips for Using Reading Games
- 10 Tips to Organize Classroom for maximum Efficiency
- 5 Ways to Liven Up Student Response
- Overcoming Common Core Fears
- Demystifying Informational Text
- Cross-Curricular Math Tips that Rock
- Start the Year Off Right
- Build a Strong and Successful Common Core Classroom
- Tips and Tools to Help Your Students
- Tips to Add STEM into your Classroom
- Strategies to Support the Autism Spectrum in Your Classroom
- Starting Out With Math Manipulatives
- Setting Up for Classroom Success
- 6 Tips to Support Self Esteem in your Students
- 11 Tips for Spelling Success
- Simple Technology Activities
Learning At Home
- Ready, Set, Learn!
- Bored No More
- Making the Most of Parent-Teacher Conferences
- Getting Involved
- Getting Your Child Ready For School
- Encouraging Healthy Eating Habits
- Traveling with Kids?
- Cool Summer Learning
- Progress Check
- The Power of Imaginative Play
- Teacher Gifts that Keep Giving
- The True Value of a Toy
- Personality Presents
- 10 Tips to Keep Your New Year's Resolutions Strong All Year Long
- Making Memories
- Family Game Night
- Discover STEM
- Top 10 Product Picks for Kids with Autism
- Top Picks for Summer Learning for Kids with Special Needs
- Outdoor Learning, Outdoor Fun
- Plan for Summer Learning
- Tips to Help Kids Start the School Year Strong
- 5 Questions to Ask at Open House
- Thinking About Critical Thinking
- Autism in the Classroom
- Tips for Intervention's "First Responders"
- Decorating Your Classroom
- Using Manipulatives in Reading Intervention
- Help ELLs See the Big Picture
- Research on the Benefits of Manipulatives
- Embrace Technology for Assessment
- Blaze New Paths to Understanding
- What is STEM?
- Product Information
- Product Videos
- Bonus Content
- Activity and Coloring Pages