LEARNING RESOURCES® FACT SHEET
American International Toy Fair Booth #2403
Learning Resources® Expands New Sprouts® Expands Award-winning Primary Science Line
Vernon Hills, IL – For over 30 years, Learning Resources has been a global leader in developing engaging, hands-on learning experiences for children. Developed by top educators who understand learning and children, the Company's innovative educational toys tap into the limitless potential of children everywhere, inspiring them to reach new heights.
FFor 2015, Learning Resources introduced two new items to its award-winning Primary Science line designed to get children discovering and exploring. It's never too early to help young children make real-life discoveries. In fact, starting early is crucial for boosting STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) skills! All Primary Science tools are especially designed to provide big science for little hands, engaging young children in hands-on play!
Highlights of the new Primary Science products include:
- Big View Telescope
Reach for the stars! The power of discovery is in your hands with this perfect first telescope featuring a focus knob, soft rubber eyepiece, and 20x magnification for easy viewing. Use the adjustable tripod or remove the telescope for on-the-go explorations. Measures 10"L.
Ages 3+. SRP: $19.99
- Big View Binoculars
Get a close-up view of the world! Colorful, simple-to-use binoculars featuring a focus knob, soft rubber eyepieces, 6x magnification, and a breakaway lanyard are perfect for little explorers. Measures 5½"L x 5"H.
Ages 3+. SRP: $12.99
About Learning Resources®
Learning Resources® is a leading global manufacturer of innovative, hands-on educational products trusted by teachers and parents and loved by children. The Company's 1,100+ high-quality products are sold in more than 80 countries, serving children and their families, preschool, kindergarten, primary, and middle-school markets. Among the Company's brands are Pretend & Play®, Smart Snacks®, Bright Bites™, New Sprouts®, Gears! Gears! Gears!®, Primary Science, Rainbow Fractions®, and Reading Rods®. Learning Resources is headquartered in Vernon Hills, IL, with a European office based in Kings Lynn, Norfolk, England.
For more information visit www.LearningResources.com or call 1-800-333-8281.
- English Language Arts
- Geography/Social Studies
- Early Childhood
- Imaginative & Role Play
- Discovery & Exploration
- Games & Puzzles
- Critical Thinking
- English Language Arts
- Classroom Kits
- Skill Development
- Learning Styles
- Autism Spectrum
- Teacher Resources
For Your Classroom
- Classroom Activities
Tips for Your Classroom
- 10 Tips for Making Science Cross-Curricular
- 10 Tips for Using Reading Games
- 10 Tips to Organize Classroom for maximum Efficiency
- 5 Ways to Liven Up Student Response
- Overcoming Common Core Fears
- Demystifying Informational Text
- Cross-Curricular Math Tips that Rock
- Start the Year Off Right
- Build a Strong and Successful Common Core Classroom
- Tips and Tools to Help Your Students
- Tips to Add STEM into your Classroom
- Strategies to Support the Autism Spectrum in Your Classroom
- Starting Out With Math Manipulatives
- Setting Up for Classroom Success
- 6 Tips to Support Self Esteem in your Students
- 11 Tips for Spelling Success
- STEMify Your Speech. STEMify Your Class!
- Simple Technology Activities
Learning At Home
- Ready, Set, Learn!
- Bored No More
- Making the Most of Parent-Teacher Conferences
- Getting Involved
- Getting Your Child Ready For School
- Encouraging Healthy Eating Habits
- Traveling with Kids?
- Cool Summer Learning
- Progress Check
- The Power of Imaginative Play
- Teacher Gifts that Keep Giving
- The True Value of a Toy
- Personality Presents
- 10 Tips to Keep Your New Year's Resolutions Strong All Year Long
- Making Memories
- Family Game Night
- Discover STEM
- Top 10 Product Picks for Kids with Autism
- Top Picks for Summer Learning for Kids with Special Needs
- Outdoor Learning, Outdoor Fun
- Plan for Summer Learning
- Tips to Help Kids Start the School Year Strong
- 5 Questions to Ask at Open House
- Halloween Treats
- Science Fairs: Simple Steps to Success
- Halloween Costumes
- Halloween Party – Mad Scientist Mania
- Parent-Teacher Conference: 7 Questions Moms & Dads Need To Ask
- The Present Personalizer: A Guide to Picking Gifts By Personality
- Special Holidays, Special Needs: 10 Tips for Moms!
- Thinking About Critical Thinking
- Autism in the Classroom
- Tips for Intervention's "First Responders"
- Decorating Your Classroom
- Using Manipulatives in Reading Intervention
- Help ELLs See the Big Picture
- Research on the Benefits of Manipulatives
- Embrace Technology for Assessment
- Blaze New Paths to Understanding
- What is STEM?
- Product Information
- Product Videos
- Bonus Content
- Activity and Coloring Pages