LEARNING RESOURCES® FACT SHEET
American International Toy Fair Booth #2403
Learning Resources® Introduces New Readiness Kits and Games
Vernon Hills, IL – For over 30 years, Learning Resources has been a global leader in developing engaging, hands-on learning experiences for children. Developed by top educators who understand learning and children, the Company's innovative educational toys tap into the limitless potential of children everywhere, inspiring them to reach new heights.
For 2015, Learning Resources introduced a new line of Readiness Kits and Readiness Games to prepare kids for success in preschool, kindergarten, and first grade. The three comprehensive Readiness Kits include an assortment of colorful manipulates and other hands-on tools (the same ones used by teachers), a write-and-wipe Activity Book for kids, an expansive Guide created just for parents, and a sturdy storage box measuring 10"L x 3"W x 12"H. These kits are perfect for the summer or an at-home connection.
The three Readiness Games provide a super-fun way for kids to get ready for school and build the key skills targeted in our Readiness Kits. Game boards measure 16" x 16". Each game is for 2-4 players.
Highlights of new Readiness Kits include:
- All Ready for Preschool
Target essential preschool skills including counting, alphabet, color identification, shape recognition, and more! Features a family theme.
Ages 3-5. SRP: $29.99
- All Ready for Kindergarten
Target essential kindergarten skills including addition and subtraction, beginning sounds, rhyming, handwriting, geometric shapes, and more! Features the popular "In the Garden" classroom theme.
Ages 4-6. SRP: $29.99
- All Ready for First Grade
Target essential first-grade skills including word building, writing, addition and subtraction, telling time, measurement, and more! Features the popular "Under the Sea" classroom theme.
Ages 5-7. SRP: $29.99
Highlights of new Readiness Games include:
- All Around The Playground—A Game of Colors, Shapes and Numbers
Race your friends around the playground and back to snack time while matching colors, identifying shapes, and counting numbers. Favorite recess attractions are there to help you along the way. The first player to go around the playground and return to class for snack time wins! Includes four game markers with stands and a double-sided spinner.
Ages 3+. SRP: $19.99
- Picnic Party—An Early Math Game
Beat your fellow ants to the picnic basket while comparing and counting up numbers in two delicious levels of play. Scrumptious shortcuts, including a banana peel, watermelon wedge, and corn cob, make your journey through the garden faster and more satisfying. The first player to reach the picnic basket wins! Includes four ant game markers and 48 cards.
Ages 4+. SRP: $19.99
- High Seas ADDventure—A Game of Addition
Dive in and race your favorite ocean creatures to an island paradise while adding to 10 in two wave-ripping levels of play. But watch out! Octopus and shark cards can help make your voyage smooth sailing or one filled with choppy waters. The first player to land on the island wins! Includes four game markers and 56 cards.
Ages 5+. SRP: $19.99
About Learning Resources®
Learning Resources® is a leading global manufacturer of innovative, hands-on educational products trusted by teachers and parents and loved by children. The Company's 1,100+ high-quality products are sold in more than 80 countries, serving children and their families, preschool, kindergarten, primary, and middle-school markets. Among the Company's brands are Pretend & Play®, Smart Snacks®, Bright Bites™, New Sprouts®, Gears! Gears! Gears!®, Primary Science, Rainbow Fractions®, and Reading Rods®. Learning Resources is headquartered in Vernon Hills, IL, with a European office based in Kings Lynn, Norfolk, England.
For more information visit www.LearningResources.com or call 1-800-333-8281.
- English Language Arts
- Geography/Social Studies
- Early Childhood
- Imaginative & Role Play
- Discovery & Exploration
- Games & Puzzles
- Critical Thinking
- English Language Arts
- Classroom Kits
- Skill Development
- Learning Styles
- Autism Spectrum
- Teacher Resources
For Your Classroom
- Classroom Activities
Tips for Your Classroom
- 10 Tips for Making Science Cross-Curricular
- 10 Tips for Using Reading Games
- 10 Tips to Organize Classroom for maximum Efficiency
- 5 Ways to Liven Up Student Response
- Overcoming Common Core Fears
- Demystifying Informational Text
- Cross-Curricular Math Tips that Rock
- Start the Year Off Right
- Build a Strong and Successful Common Core Classroom
- Tips and Tools to Help Your Students
- Tips to Add STEM into your Classroom
- Strategies to Support the Autism Spectrum in Your Classroom
- Starting Out With Math Manipulatives
- Setting Up for Classroom Success
- 6 Tips to Support Self Esteem in your Students
- 11 Tips for Spelling Success
- STEMify Your Speech. STEMify Your Class!
- Simple Technology Activities
Learning At Home
- Ready, Set, Learn!
- Bored No More
- Making the Most of Parent-Teacher Conferences
- Getting Involved
- Getting Your Child Ready For School
- Encouraging Healthy Eating Habits
- Traveling with Kids?
- Cool Summer Learning
- Progress Check
- The Power of Imaginative Play
- Teacher Gifts that Keep Giving
- The True Value of a Toy
- Personality Presents
- 10 Tips to Keep Your New Year's Resolutions Strong All Year Long
- Making Memories
- Family Game Night
- Discover STEM
- Top 10 Product Picks for Kids with Autism
- Top Picks for Summer Learning for Kids with Special Needs
- Outdoor Learning, Outdoor Fun
- Plan for Summer Learning
- Tips to Help Kids Start the School Year Strong
- 5 Questions to Ask at Open House
- Halloween Treats
- Science Fairs: Simple Steps to Success
- Halloween Costumes
- Halloween Party – Mad Scientist Mania
- Parent-Teacher Conference: 7 Questions Moms & Dads Need To Ask
- The Present Personalizer: A Guide to Picking Gifts By Personality
- Special Holidays, Special Needs: 10 Tips for Moms!
- Thinking About Critical Thinking
- Autism in the Classroom
- Tips for Intervention's "First Responders"
- Decorating Your Classroom
- Using Manipulatives in Reading Intervention
- Help ELLs See the Big Picture
- Research on the Benefits of Manipulatives
- Embrace Technology for Assessment
- Blaze New Paths to Understanding
- What is STEM?
- Product Information
- Product Videos
- Bonus Content
- Activity and Coloring Pages